Vox StompLab IIG Guitar Multi Effects Pedal
The VOX StompLab 2G is a multi-effects pedal, featuring VOX's VT+ amp modelling technology and an expression pedal for added control over effects and volume.
The StompLab 2G is a breath of fresh air in the multi-effects pedal market, as it has a simplified interface as easily approachable for beginners as it is for professionals.
The StompLab 2G features 104 effects, split into categories such as Pop, Blues, Hard Rock and Metal among others. There are ten variations on each style, and the effects, which are categorised as pedal, amp, drive, cabinet, modulation, delay and reverb, can be used mixed and matched to create user-made presets. The StompLab also features an expression pedal, for use with the pedal's Wah effect, as well as controlling volume.
The simple interface of the StompLab features three chicken-knob dials, for choosing effect categories, controlling gain or effect parameters and the effect volume level.
There's a built-in chromatic tuner and two footswitches for selecting presets. The StompLab 2G can be powered either by batteries or an optional AC adapter. There are 1/4" jack input and output connections, and headphones can be used on the output for silent practice.
The main features of the VOX StompLab 2G include:
- Compact multi-effects pedal with user-friendly interface
- 104 modelling effects
- Uses VOX VT+ sound engine
- Effects are categorised into musical styles - Pop, Rock & Roll, Blues, Jazz/Fusion, Ballad, Rock, Hard Rock, Metal, Hardcore, Other and User Presets
- Effects include Pedal, Amp, Drive, Cabinet, Modulation, Noise Reduction, Delay and Reverb
- 20 slots for saving user presets
- 2 footswitches for choosing presets
- Expression pedal for volume and wah effect
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- 1/4" jack input and output
- Headphones can be used for silent practice
- Powered by batteries or optional AC power adapter