Behringer U-Phoria UMC22 USB Audio Interface
The Behringer U-Phoria UMC22 is a compact 2x2 USB audio interface that features a professional-quality MIDAS designed preamp, a XLR/TRS combo jack and a TRS instrument jack. Delivering 48kHz resolution, the UMC22 interface delivers detailed and pristine audio that retains the original character and delicate nuances of your original sound. Perfect for home recording studios, this USB interface seamlessly integrates with most DAW software and is compatible with both Mac and Windows computers. The Behringer U-Phoria UMC22 also comes supplied with a range of free audio recording, editing and podcasting software.
Renowned for their mastery of digital console design, our sister company MIDAS developed the world-class preamps for the UMC204, UMC202 and UMC22 interfaces - and thanks to the available+48 V phantom power, you can even use professional-grade studio condenser mics to create outstanding tracks.
You take your tracks seriously,and the U-PHORIA Series respects that,providing your choice of 96 kHz resolution (UMC204/UMC202), or 48 kHz resolution converters (UMC22/UM2), depending on your application. Both sampling rates offer better than CD recording quality for professional results.
All U-PHORIA models provide powerful phones output with Level control and Direct Monitor select, Status, Signal and Clip LEDs, and are powered via your computer's USB port so they're ready to go wherever you go.
- 2x2 USB audio interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 48 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.
- Streams 2 inputs / 2 outputs with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher
- State-of-the-art, MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifier with +48 V phantom power
- Powerful Phones output with Level control and Direct Monitor select
- Status, Signal and Clip indications for perfect overview
- USB port for connection and power
- "Built-like-a-tank", impact-resistant metal chassis
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life