Behringer U-PHORIA UMC202HD USB Audio Interface
Engineered to deliver professional results, the UMC202HD features outstanding 192kHz sound resolution for even the most strenuous pieces of music. In addition to absolute resolution, the interface also includes MIDAS designed mic preamps to provide true high-quality audio in both live and stage settings. With zero-latency monitoring, users can monitor their performance as they play with no delay in the returning signal.
The compact interface is ideal for home recording applications thanks to the portable design and plug-and-play compatibility. The integrated ultra-low latency I/O provides optimised audio performance, ideal for capturing studio-grade audio recording. It also provides seamless integration for use with your favourite DAW. The simple yet elegant design features a metal chassis for optimal durability, and is powered directly by USB, eliminated the need for external power supplies.
- 2 x 2 USB 2.0 audio interface ideal for microphones & instruments
- Audiophile 24-bit/192kHz resolution
- Compatible with wide variety of popular recording software
- Streams 2 x inputs/outputs with ultra-low latency
- 2 x MIDAS designed mic preamplifiers with +48V phantom power
- Zero-latency direct monitoring while monitoring
- Powerful phones output with level control & direct monitor select
- Status, signal & clip indications
- USB port for connection & power
- Impact resistant metal chassis